- Published on Thursday, 15 March 2012 00:02 Nick Mayhew
NEWS: M32B1 Recovery Vehicle from Tasca
Tasca have more news on their eagerly anticipated M32B1 Recovery Vehicle, which should be available very soon. Check out this information and images we've been sent:
The M32B1 is modelled on the Second World War variant.
- Moveable Main Boom to the raised position or lock position.
- Most of the superstructure has been retooled including upper Hull.
- Includes interior details, storage box, rack parts, smoke mortars and winch.
- Includes M1 motar, two types of towing bar, snatch block, and a realistic variety of recovery equipment.
- Includes two types of markings of the U.S. Army.
Link to product page on Tasca site: http://www.tasca-modellismo.com/seihin/m32b1trv/m32b1trv.html